Medicated SEKKISUI Clear Cream Wash M [Quasi-Drug]
The power of oriental herbal extracts,
for skin with a snow-like radiance.
Thoroughly removes impurities from pores and melanin-containing old keratin.
Medicinal face wash cream with creamy, springy foam that prevents rough skin, to realize smooth, vibrant skin.
- The active agent for rough skin prevention is Glycyrrhizinic Acid Derivative. Prevents rough skin and acne, while purifying the skin.
- Fully removes melanin-containing old keratin, a cause of dullness, and sebum impurities, along with impurities from pores caused by sweatiness from prolonged mask use, to realize skin with a snow-like translucence.
- Creamy, springy foam envelops impurities, which is then quickly washed away, leaving the skin silky and toned.
- Containing five moisture components, including oriental herbal extracts and moisturizing collagen GL. Helps to achieve vibrant skin.
- A gentle floral, herbal fragrance.
- Patch tested *A test to ascertain irritation to human skin. (Does not guarantee that skin irritation will not occur for all people.)
120g 770 yen (tax included)
The price shown is the manufacturer’s suggested retail price.
Compound beauty formula
- Active agent for rough skin prevention [Glycyrrhizinic Acid Derivative]
- Five moisture components [Coix Seed Extract, Dioscorea Panthaica Extract, Korean Ginseng Extract, Moisturizing Collagen GL, and Glycerin]
Glycyrrhizinic Acid Derivative is Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Coix Seed Oil is Yokuinin Extract, and Moisturizing Collagen G is Water-soluble Collagen (A) and Concentrated Glycerin.
- Place a suitable amount to the palm of the hand, add water, and work into a rich lather. Wash face, then rinse well.
- If product enters eyes, rinse immediately with water.
- Close the cap firmly after use.
- Store away from heat and direct sunlight, and out of reach of children.
Lotion & moisturizers